Taxpayers don’t want to write a blank check to Clear Creek ISD, and they shouldn’t have to. But every few years, Clear Creek ISD asks voters to approve a new bond package — extra taxes supposedly intended for capital improvements. And the ugly truth? CCISD’s Board of Trustees can use bond money on a whim to fund whatever they want — and they often do.
In this video, Christine reveals when bond funds were used for reasons other than taxpayer-approved projects, and she outlines exactly what she will do — with your vote — to end CCISD’s out-of-control bond-and-spend culture.
Early voting in the Clear Creek ISD 2021 election is underway!
April 26 & 27: 7 am to 7 pm
- Creekside Intermediate School
- Clear Creek ISD Education Support Center
- Clear Brook High School
- Clear Creek ISD Learner Support Center (formerly Clear Lake HS 9th Grade Center)
Election Day: Saturday, May 1
- Ross Elementary (Precincts 220, 263, 401, 455, 464, 482, 487, 488)
- Parr Elementary (Precincts 453, 454, 471)
- Find your precinct: https://galvestonvotes.org/voter-information/am-i-registered